Saturday, November 20, 2010

BLOG #9 Five Things I am Thankful for

I am thankful for...
-Safety. Being alive, living in a safe neighborhood, sleeping under a roof.
-Health. Being mentally and physically healthy. Being able to eat healthy, think positively, and have good relationships with people.
-Education. Being able to get education, to have an access for information, to gain knowledge, to learn perspectives, and to explore ideas.  I am thankful to those educators who help me achieve my educational goals and enrich my life in many ways.
-Diversity. Living in New York City and being exposed to variety of cultures. Having lots of opportunities to  meet people from different countries and being open-minded.
-People. Being surrounded by wonderful people, friends, family, teachers, and my roommates, who I can respect and trust with each other and share some values.


No comments:

Post a Comment